Employee Communication and Education
A successful communication program is critical to the success of a company's benefit package. Enrollment and education specialists at CBA Premier Insurance Solutions, Inc. understand that the development of an effective communication program varies greatly from business to business and across industries. We review the wide variety of options available with the Human Resources Committee and create the most appropriate program for their particular employee population.
Consistent implementation of the plan increases employee understanding and participation while raising the profile and appreciation of the employers benefit package.
Key components of a communication strategy include:
- Pre-enrollment memos, posters and announcements.
- On-site group enrollment meetings.
- On-site individual enrollment meetings.
- Multi-lingual meetings and representatives.
- Multi-lingual enrollment materials.
- On-site group investment education meetings for retirement plans.
- Access to on-line investment and financial planning.
- Customer service representatives and e-mail contacts for plan participants.